Dendroboard banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
LOL... maybe if we plan it at Daves then he'll have some motivation.

I wouldn't mind having it over here. I actually might be cool to have it the saturday night after the reptile show. We could probably get more people to show up.

OK... ideas...

-Pot luck (snacks and drinks)
- Discussion topic - I think it'd be best to have some kind of an idea or a list of things to talk about. Maybe viv building tricks techniques. back grounds, water falls, what not.
- will we each bring stuff to sell/trade. I know I'm always up for getting new frogs/plants and willing to trade some that I have. Also, if it's the night after a show. there may be more stuff.

Well There's a start.

The 19th-20th is the Tulsa reptile show. Tarons planning on being here and we might get some hobbiests from Ak,Ks or Tx to come up too. What's the abreviation for Arkansas?

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
LOL... maybe if we plan it at Daves then he'll have some motivation.

I wouldn't mind having it over here. I actually might be cool to have it the saturday night after the reptile show. We could probably get more people to show up.

OK... ideas...

-Pot luck (snacks and drinks)
- Discussion topic - I think it'd be best to have some kind of an idea or a list of things to talk about. Maybe viv building tricks techniques. back grounds, water falls, what not.
- will we each bring stuff to sell/trade. I know I'm always up for getting new frogs/plants and willing to trade some that I have. Also, if it's the night after a show. there may be more stuff.

Well There's a start.

The 19th-20th is the Tulsa reptile show. Tarons planning on being here and we might get some hobbiests from Ak,Ks or Tx to come up too. What's the abreviation for Arkansas?
Never underestimate my capacity to lack motivation...on the other hand if there is one thing I am consistent at it is being inconsistent ;)

I can probably bring some plant cuttings and/or micro liverwort samples, not sure if any frogs will be breeding by then let alone if I'll have any froglets. Plants would likely be from vivs that at least had frogs in them at one time but that I felt were safe, so it would be a judgment call if you want to use them or not. I wouldn't be offended if anyone declined out of contamination fears. I've only had one viv years ago where frogs died that I thought might have an issue, but it got dropped on the floor during a move and everything trashed, so mute point ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Hey guys and gals, in case you didn't see it in the other Oklahoma thread, I'd like to extend an invite to our Dallas meeting at the end of the month. Maybe we could get a small regional group going?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'd like to make it down to Dallas. What's the date and where will it be?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
The meeting is on Sat. Jan 29th at DB member BCSTX's house. She's got a great collection and should be a good meeting.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Time?

Well, just pm me or if you can post it. Time, address and any other helpful info.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hello Oklahomans!

Any of you guys still active? My name is Tanner I'm a high-school senior from Claremore who's been lurking around here looking for inspo for my White's tree frog tank, and I have to admit, I think I need darts now...

If i did decide to get some I'd have to set up the tank this summer and then sneak it into my dorm at OU in the fall but surely I can manage that right?

Anyway, just introducing myself and letting you all know that there may be someone on the market for a few frogs in the next couple months.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Still a few of us around!

Hello Oklahomans!

Any of you guys still active? My name is Tanner I'm a high-school senior from Claremore who's been lurking around here looking for inspo for my White's tree frog tank, and I have to admit, I think I need darts now...

If i did decide to get some I'd have to set up the tank this summer and then sneak it into my dorm at OU in the fall but surely I can manage that right?

Anyway, just introducing myself and letting you all know that there may be someone on the market for a few frogs in the next couple months.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts