Dendroboard banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
I know this thread is somewhat old but I thought i'd include myself in the list of Oklahoma froggers, there are only a few of us-but still more than I thought there were!

I have a few frogs (Home -)

If any of you guys are ever in the Norman/OKC area hit me up!
Nah this thread is perpetual, it never gets old. Sadly though new names don't appear as often as I'd like ;( Anyways welcome! Good to see another red galact keeper in the state that makes at least 3 ;) Maybe OK will become the main supplier for red galacts someday :)

·
Banned
161 Posts
Nah this thread is perpetual, it never gets old. Sadly though new names don't appear as often as I'd like ;( Anyways welcome! Good to see another red galact keeper in the state that makes at least 3 ;) Maybe OK will become the main supplier for red galacts someday :)
Haha, it's a long shot-but maybe we can do it!! I think most of the guys from OK concentrate around the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area, I need some more frog amigos down in Norman/OKC!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Here's another red galact keeper! :) hey I think we could be Dave! One in broken arrow, one in norman, you have some to, were getting there

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Ya I've got 4 reds right now...I may have lucked out, they look like they may be 2 males and 2 females but I'm not sure. Probably be late winter or spring before I can reasonably expect to see any breeding behavior.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Any of you guys in Oklahoma have any interest in getting some sort of meeting/small gathering set up? I'd be interested in meeting some of you guys if possible-I know there are far too few froggers here in OK, but maybe we can get something going like the guys in the North East/New England area have going-just a suggestion.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Alright, who's down for planning something in Feb?

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
I might be down assuming there isn't a scheduling conflict...which there probably won't be ;) At some point when my place is clean I've been planning to invite u all over...but I'm pretty bad at procrastinating when it comes to cleaning so not sure when that will be.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Hahaha that was funny, pretty random... But I'd be down for feb. Where would you guys want to do the meet at?
It either needs to be Tulsa or OKC (not really anywhere else around OK that's not a small town)-There are a couple of us here in the OKC area and a couple of us in the Tulsa area (still probably not more than ten people total, haha)

Anyone willing to host? I can't host in feb-but if we want to do another meeting in the summer I could probably host. Do we all need to chip in and get dave a house cleaning crew? :)

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
It either needs to be Tulsa or OKC (not really anywhere else around OK that's not a small town)-There are a couple of us here in the OKC area and a couple of us in the Tulsa area (still probably not more than ten people total, haha)

Anyone willing to host? I can't host in feb-but if we want to do another meeting in the summer I could probably host. Do we all need to chip in and get dave a house cleaning crew? :)
LOL at this point I'd be to embarrassed to let them in to clean.
Its like I told Chris I'm about to start bunking with the animals, if I don't get my act together soon but they'll probably kick me out of their room for fear it will end up like the rest of the place ;)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts