Dendroboard - View Single Post - I'd like an opinion please.
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:32 PM

Default Re: I'd like an opinion please.

As long as you provided the address and correct zip code then the fault lies with the shipper and they owe you a full refund on shipping at the least. You could have just let the frogs perish and they would have owed you a refund for everything.

There are somethings in the hobby that are up for interpretation. Like what is an acceptable price, what is an acceptably healthy frog. But just totally getting the shipping address wrong isnt up for interpretation they just screwed up now they gotta make it right.

The idea that they are not a business is false legally, you had a verbal agreement and they failed to honor it, if you have texts then its a written agreement. They agreed to ship to a specific address, they failed to do so, it might not be worth your time but you can absolutely take them to small claims court, and probably be compensated for time and mileage as well as shipping.

There is a feedback forum here so you can leave feedback. There is also a place called the board of inquiry at fauna classifieds to leave feedback. And IMHO it is your duty to leave feedback because if you dont you are leaving other people vulnerable to a dishonorable seller. I got screwed good once by a guy who had good feedback here but bad feedback at faunaclassifieds.