Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved from Philly and have been living in London for the past year and finally decided to check out their zoo (Zoological Society of London. Here is a couple of pictures from my day.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Started with Dendrobates 10 years ago from London zoo exposition :p If you have more fotos of enclosures, and the one with full tank shots, pls show me some :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hiya Extra. Pics are a bit small, but I am sure they were nice.

Did you make it to the 1st UK Frog Day the weekend before last? If not, there's going to be another in October, same venue (Manchester). Bit of a trip I know, but if you like darts the trip will be worth it even if just to look at frogs. It's a good opportunity to meet us UK dart keepers too. ;)

Ade

·
Registered
39 Posts
ZSL were also at the uk frog day, swabbing frogs that were for sale for chytrid. I asked if it was possible if they would swab the frogs i had purchased, but they declined saying they are only swabbing sellers frogs and only informing the sellers the results. (which helps nobody in the hobby directly in my opinion as even if the seller wanted to inform people they had sold the frogs too, they would not have there details to do so anyway) They did give me there email address and said i could contact them and get samples done that way though. ZSL also gave talks on chytrid in the hobby also....Ross

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't been to the North yet except to go to Scotland (Edinburgh and St Andrews) last year for the British Open. Hopefully, I can make it to UK Frog day in Manchester and turn it to weekend out.

I will try to post more pictures but my BT wireless connection is horrid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts