Dendroboard banner

Your favorite vivarium?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I want to build and own the third one. I love it.
PS: Notice how those damn europeans use light diffusers? Maybe I should try that :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
I want to build and own the third one. I love it.
PS: Notice how those damn europeans use light diffusers? Maybe I should try that :)
It's not the diffuser. It's the 1,000.00 lighting fixture above the diffuser.

They go about things much differently than we impatient Americans. If you take a look at sites showing viv, fresh water, and reef aquarium, their attention to detail is fantastic. Most of them were planned for months. No expense was spared. Further, they build and plan for 24-36 month tank maturity.

I would love to create a tank of this caliber.

I really like # 2 for any terrestrial species.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not the diffuser. It's the 1,000.00 lighting fixture above the diffuser.

They go about things much differently than we impatient Americans. If you take a look at sites showing viv, fresh water, and reef aquarium, their attention to detail is fantastic. Most of them were planned for months. No expense was spared. Further, they build and plan for 24-36 month tank maturity.

I would love to create a tank of this caliber.

I really like # 2 for any terrestrial species.
Actually, the second one shows great use of space. It was a 2 1/2 gallon cube xD

·
Registered
224 Posts
#4 is my favorite one but I also like #1 lot. I am more into Tree frogs and I see where these tanks would work well for many things even some terrestrial Newts.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
#4 is my favorite one but I also like #1 lot. I am more into Tree frogs and I see where these tanks would work well for many things even some terrestrial Newts.
#4 is my second favorite, but i'd respectively disagree on #1 IMO. Too many grassy plants and not much color. I like #3 the most because well, I love built ins, but also I love the hardscaping and good use of the color. You have a very nice shade of green accenting the brown in the tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts