Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody
This Sunday I'll be picking up 3 panguana lamasi. I have seen some of them and they are so cool. I'll post pictures when I get them. They have a nice metallic shine to them and I was wondering what people think that have them. Any tips on breeding? Do they make audible calls? Suggestions on anything else I should keep in mind (temperature...)

SO HAPPY!!
...now all I need are some pumilio and I'll be set...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures

OK I took some pictures but most turned out worse than these. I didn't wanna disturb the little guys too much so I just snapped these inbetween getting home and putting them in their temporary tank. These frogs are really awesome! The pictures don't show it but they have this cool metallic shine to them - very interesting. Granted they're in a tupperwear enclosure but they are out a lot and it's fun to watch them hunt. I hope I get a pair!

A bundle of 3

The boldest one - he literally jumped out of the plastic dish and onto my hand and didn't wanna let go!

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Very cool, I really want some standard ones.

EverettC said:
Hey everybody
This Sunday I'll be picking up 3 panguana lamasi. I have seen some of them and they are so cool. I'll post pictures when I get them. They have a nice metallic shine to them and I was wondering what people think that have them. Any tips on breeding? Do they make audible calls? Suggestions on anything else I should keep in mind (temperature...)

SO HAPPY!!
...now all I need are some pumilio and I'll be set...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts