Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a post the other day worrying about if my Whites Tree Frog (WTF) is bloated or not since I dont know much about frog bloat plus I’ve had only had the frog for just under 2 weeks so it’s hard for me to tell (but i never got a reply). So today i woke up to see my frog had pooped but it was a but different from what im used to seeing. Im not sure if it means much or if I can really assume anything from a single poop but I figured id ask anyways since I’m not sure why it would be 2 toned like this? Any help would be appreciated! Im just getting to know this frog and it’s quarantining before I add them with my other WTF and want to cover all my bases!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It could have been that he was constipated or stopped up and finally had a BM. This could explain why half looks dry and hard. I would monitor him over the next day or two and see if his poop looks normal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It could have been that he was constipated or stopped up and finally had a BM. This could explain why half looks dry and hard. I would monitor him over the next day or two and see if his poop looks normal.
Okay ill do that. Hopefully it goes back to a regular colour but if not i think ill look into taking them to a vet. Thanks for the response! It means a lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts