Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first pumilio froglet, from the last shipment, is out of the water. I'll try to get some photos posted. :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Congrats! What kind? How many did they raise?

·
Registered
399 Posts
bruno juvi

I just found a Bruno juvi morped out in one of my breeding cubes!!!! I have only seen one so far, but I have not really poked around, this one was just sitting right out in the open!!!!

Bwood1979, what morph is your juvi? I am curious as to what species people are having the most luck with.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first juvenile is a chiriqui grande. I am not calling them bruno because they are to large to be that morph. They are green with blue legs. I'm not sure how many there are but I have three for sure.

I think that my bastimentos is also raising some tads. I hope to have some offspring soon.

On another note, I just got back from the NY Metro show and I broke down and got a pair of almirante from Black Jungle. I wasn't going to work with them but I just couldn't resist. I got a female that is almost all red who just really took my breath away. They just got their shipment in two days ago and everything looks fat and healthy. For 90 bucks without having to pay for shipping, you can't go wrong.

-Blake

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Yeah it was amazing to see so many of the Almirante in that little tank! I had a great time watching them. They all looked really nice. At the end of the show some guy just about bought all the rest of the almirate. I just wish I hadnt gotten mine a month or so ago and had to pay for shiping. THE DAMN INTREST ON THE CREDIT CARD SUCKS!

G

·
0 Posts
the metro show was great...seeing all those pumilio in one place was a first for me....i actually picked up some frogs for a friend back here in albany who hears me talk about mine and wants to get into it...with two other prospective froggers also thinking about it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts