Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am very excited as a couple different frogs have started to breed for me! In the last couple days there has been a lot of calling and courting, so I started to check their laying sites and I was happy to find some eggs. My Red Amazonicus, Patricia Tincs, and Azureus all laid in the last couple days! I don't think any of the eggs are good, but at least they started to breed and lay eggs... they will get it right in time. I am just happy see them start to lay eggs, as they have been courting for some time now (this is the first clutch for all of them). On top of this my vent pair also laid some eggs, so its been a good couple of days. Now only if I could get my aurotaenia to lay again and get some good eggs out of my imitators... that would make the week perfect :D .

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Congrats, I am hoping for the same. My azureus are going well, and my leucs are trying to figure it out. Now if I can just get my fants or retics breeding...

jbeetle said:
Well, I am very excited as a couple different frogs have started to breed for me! In the last couple days there has been a lot of calling and courting, so I started to check their laying sites and I was happy to find some eggs. My Red Amazonicus, Patricia Tincs, and Azureus all laid in the last couple days! I don't think any of the eggs are good, but at least they started to breed and lay eggs... they will get it right in time. I am just happy see them start to lay eggs, as they have been courting for some time now (this is the first clutch for all of them). On top of this my vent pair also laid some eggs, so its been a good couple of days. Now only if I could get my aurotaenia to lay again and get some good eggs out of my imitators... that would make the week perfect :D .

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. There are a couple other species that I need to set up, and they should start breeding shortly after... I have just been busy and have been unsure how I want to set their tanks up. Hopefully I will get to it soon though.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I got another clutch of eggs from each pair of frogs mentioned above. These eggs look better then the last, but still unsure about them. However, I did get a tad from the first amazonicus clutch! Also, one of the eggs from the azureus has developed into a tad, but isn't as far along as amazonicus one. The amazoniucs laid yesterday, and appear to be courting again... they sure like each other :D.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey Guys,
MyYyellow Back Tincs started breeding last week for the first time. Their first clutch contained 4 eggs and the second from this week has 7. So far I have 2 developing tads and 7 good looking eggs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts