Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was planning on getting a couple of dart frogs, but I don't have a vivarium set up yet. I would really like it if somebody would type a complete list of how-to decor and substrate drainage layer,background and all that good stuff.

frog dude

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'd suggest doing some searches and doing some research on here. There are literally hundreds of build threads and discussions that will answer all of your basic questions.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this was so helpful! I really like the way it looked after it was done. I'm going to try it like that, but still more ideas would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awsome vivariums! they must have taken awhile to build. I was shocked.:eek:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
lol, it gets easy after a while. If all supplies are on deck it can take me a week. No background is a day. You would think builds without backgrounds come out wack because you are limited, but its not true. No BG vivs can be pretty nice. Take your time on the 1st build, and dont bother with a waterfall, drip wall, or pond.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the advice. I was not going to get a waterfall because they are to much work and the dart frogs can drown. I just want something that looks realistic and has lots of plants which I don't think will be so hard. but I could be wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts