Dendroboard banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I got some time to do some plant cleaning and added a few more odds and ends to the tall, wood tank I have going. It looks better and better every time I go stare into it. I suppose that means pictures are overdue. Mind you, it's not finished yet. I still have to do a few little things before I can call it fully up and running, and some of the plants are going through their melt stage after being processed and adjusting to their new placements.

At the moment, I'm awaiting the arrival of a special begonia, which both terrifies and excites me. I'm thrilled to have it, but I'm terrified of killing it, given its price. It's not the most expensive plant I have ever bought, but it's not cheap at $45. I cringe at prices like these, but occasionally, it's worth the investment. I mean, orchids for $45 is nothing new to me- not that I typically spend that much, but $45 for a BEGONIA:rolleyes:??? They're such fertile plants, you can practically grow them on your own mucous membranes. It took me months to finally justify it, so I hope it's as breathtaking as it is in the photos.

What is the longest you've ever made yourself wait for an expensive plant you really wanted? What was that plant?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts