Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's working with Darklands pumilio these days? Haven't heard a thing about them in months. Would love to see some pics.

I have read that the CB offspring can be pretty difficult to breed, any recent successes?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Teddy I have a trio of Darklands they are CB F1's, I bought them as juvies and ended up with three females, I traded one for a male and after intruducing him to the viv the females immediately started laying, I have 2 juvies now.

Here is a picture of one of my females, had her in a QT Viv:

-Beth

·
Registered
205 Posts
Frye Darklands male. Great color. Just paired him up recently, I'll let you know how it goes. Bold, active, pums. Love them.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wes (randommind) is having great success with cauchero's.. aren't they the same morphs?

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Wes (randommind) is having great success with cauchero's.. aren't they the same morphs?
i suggest they are NOT the same and regardless should not be mixed since there is no way to be certain that they are or arent. i will say that having seen both next to each other the darklands are smaller frogs.

i have a F1 or F2 darklands pair. no successfully reared offspring yet

james

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
They are definitely different. Not only that, but there is a good chance that Rich's line are the only real Darklands in the hobby.

As others have said, Darren has some right now. I think he has more than 3 though.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up guys..

I was thinking it was the same situation as the yellow bellies and cayo's..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts