Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm rethinking some plants to throw into my D. azureus tank and I've been contemplating utilizing more of the Cryptocoryne wendtii that is growing in my outside planted tank. I thought it would be cool if people could post some pictures of their Crypts in their Vivs to help inspire myself and possibly others, and maybe even introduce some people to this beutiful plant!

I'll start off with a picture (sorry, not that impressive) of a small offshoot that was floating in my tank that i transplanted into my viv that got me wanting to plant more! also pictured is some Anubias from my tank

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

some of my crypts from the aquarium

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I tried some C. wendtii 'green' in my regina tank, but they ended up getting trampled, so I put them back in the water area of another tank and went with some anubias in there instead. A lot more durable and they seem to grow better/stronger emersed.

·
Registered
160 Posts

it look really nice for some months, but then I had to remove it because it was getting huge, and couldn't hold himself the weight of his own leaves, so it looked then like fallen..

greetings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts