Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaning towards driving to Frog Day this year. I was wondering who else is driving and does anyone want to carpool? If I go, I'll be vending, but would still have 3 free seats.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Chicago? The last time I did a Chicago road trip it took me 17 hours to get from Chicago to NYC via Greyhound (in 1969). That said, I could probably be talked into a road trip, but I don't drive an automatic - just a stick...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I am leaning towards driving to Frog Day this year.
Jeremy,
I've committed to vending at FrogDay and got my room reservation at the Holiday Inn.
Yes the drive will be a long one for me at ~11hrs from Maryland, but opportunities such as these don't happen often. These shows are a froggers dream--no snakes, geckoes, spiders...just frogs, and all things related to keeping them. There's no better chance to hand-pick your frogs and talk to the breeders. So much of what the hobby does now is through email...guess I'm showing my age, but I like the personal interactions that occur at these shows.
Scott

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jeremy,
I've committed to vending at FrogDay and got my room reservation at the Holiday Inn.
Yes the drive will be a long one for me at ~11hrs from Maryland, but opportunities such as these don't happen often. These shows are a froggers dream--no snakes, geckoes, spiders...just frogs, and all things related to keeping them. There's no better chance to hand-pick your frogs and talk to the breeders. So much of what the hobby does now is through email...guess I'm showing my age, but I like the personal interactions that occur at these shows.
Scott
Scott,

I agree 100%. I loved the NY Frog Day and have planned for a long time to make this trip. The chance to meet so many new faces will be worth it. I am getting a little tired of the same old NE faces....lol

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Im really debating on going...Megabus from Cleveland to Chicago is like under 50 bucks...depending on how I want to work t out it could be 20 bucks, that means i could potentially buy a lot of frogs :)

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Scott,

I agree 100%. I loved the NY Frog Day and have planned for a long time to make this trip. The chance to meet so many new faces will be worth it. I am getting a little tired of the same old NE faces....lol
Well, you will be stuck seeing my ugly mug, Jeremy! Not sure if I will actually bring frogs (might wholesale a bunch to BJ to avoid having to deal with it) but looking forward to hanging out and seeing everyone.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.