Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Congrats, D. imitator are amazing frogs and I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
j

P.S. imitator is pleural...

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats Jason,
I know how long you have been waiting on them. Good luck and enjoy.Chat at you soon.
Mark W.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
What do you mean they went "missing after an open house" Did someone steal them. If someone stole my frogs I would beat there ass with a padlock!

G

·
0 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong Jason.If I remember right his parents had an open house because they were selling their house and someone opened up his viv and they either stole them or they escaped.Ibet it doesn't happen this time does it Jason.
Later...
Mark

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, Mark is correct. We came home after an open house and I found them missing and the tank top was open and not replaced correctly. I threw a fit. Looking forward to chatting soon Mark and Kevin let me know next time you are down or we can meet up at school. I hope to have pictures up shortly!
Later and Happy Frogging,
Jason Juchems

G

·
0 Posts
JJuchems said:
Yes, Mark is correct. We came home after an open house and I found them missing and the tank top was open and not replaced correctly. I threw a fit. Looking forward to chatting soon Mark and Kevin let me know next time you are down or we can meet up at school. I hope to have pictures up shortly!
Jason Juchems
Congrats on the replacements!! Imitators are awesome frogs! As for the disappearing act...I have to say they are very easy targets for theft as they don;t buddge when disturbed or even touched (at least in my case). The imitators in my care have to be 'shoved' off the glass(door) when I open the viv to mist and feed.

-Bill J.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not sure what you are asking. These are offspring from offspring from Patrick. Are you asking about imitator with more of a golden nose?Here are pictures of two that went missing.offspring from offspring from Patrick.

Is this what you are talking about? These are also offspring from offspring from Patrick.
Jason Juchems

1 - 13 of 13 Posts