Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up three gold amazonicus on Saturday at Frog Day and an hour after I put them in the cage the make began chirping. Then I looked in there today to find three little eggs in the bromeliad. How can you tell if they are any good and should I leave them in there or take them out and care for them myself????

PS: I'll try to put pictures up soon

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Very nice! post some pics.

Froggt said:
I picked up three gold amazonicus on Saturday at Frog Day and an hour after I put them in the cage the make began chirping. Then I looked in there today to find three little eggs in the bromeliad. How can you tell if they are any good and should I leave them in there or take them out and care for them myself????

PS: I'll try to put pictures up soon

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
CONGRATS man!!! isn't it great when you don't have a pair of frogs very long and they breed right away. same thing happened to us. we are just keeping a real close watch to see if the "happy couple" maintain the eggs and if they don't then we will barge in...so far they seem to be taking care of business... without interference so far in 2 weeks they have laid 4 batches of eggs so we really don't want to disturb them.... :oops: there are other posts on this site that has info what to do if the "happy couple" don't take care of them.. so you might want to do a search on the subject on dendroboard... GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f/half

1 - 3 of 3 Posts