Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I Bought This Tillandsia At The Our Beach Store And The Only Thing They Had Was "Air Plant". Thanks Brian

Also How Large Will It Get, Will It Do Well In My Vivarium, How Long Before The Roots Mount To The Wood, And Any Other Info You Guys Wanna Throw Out There. :p

Registered
Its almost impossible to tell without the flower... Even Then its still a good guess. Its some type of ionantha hybrid, but beyond that would be tough. :) Ionanthas stay small, but can be sensitive to stagnant airflow, so keep it by a vent if you can.

(Sent from my phone, so forgive any bad grammar! :))

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OK thank you for the help you gave me. Oh yea if this help there is a purple flower bud that is growing in the center it hasn't grown out of the plant still in under the leaves

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Does This Help, Mine Just Started Flowering, Also My Plant Seems To Be Coloring Up, Its Got A Nice Red Tint Forming On The Leaves

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with Mike, Ionantha Hybrid/ cultivar
OK thank you guys. I feel better having two peoples guesses. To be honest I believe its thriving its coloring up well in my viv. And it seems to be growing somewhat. My viv is 90% humitity and 78掳f. So I must have its optimal growth habits

1 - 6 of 6 Posts