Dendroboard banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure what these spots are it might just be mold but will it be harmful to my tank their on my piece of wood and it only started after i watered my viv this past week after i touch it it comes off but its spreading across the wood any suggestions?

·
Registered
128 Posts
there are several threads on here about this that you should check out, but the consensus seems to be that it is regular and not harmful to the frogs. You should seed the tank with springtails or other isopods which eat the mold.

·
Registered
128 Posts
haha well i was way far behind! :p o well at least all the input was the same!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW that was fast lol thanks for the help and ill put some springtails in their do u think if i completely engulfed my tank with c02 it would kill the other harmful bugs?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like little spider mites i guess and the huge flying mosquito looking bug thats like a inch big flying around lol that suddenly appeared

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i would rather be safe than sorry because in my other viv one of my plants died before actually realizing their was spider mites and now i have to get rid of them some how

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
I have begun assembling my army of crack, green beret, mite edicating thumbnails. My commander, while not a thumbnail, came highly recommended. Training has begun at our top secret compound.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts