Dendroboard banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going? I'll be there... I'll have SI tads available for very cheap if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm considering it. I have 4 luecs 2 month ootw. I'm also thinking of picking up 2 exo's, depends on what bj is bringing and how much there asking.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I will be vending across from glass cages. Will have lots of frogs and feeders. I have 3 exos that are 12x12x18. They are slightly used. Only one had some treefrogs. If anyone is interested, pm me and we can work out a price or trade.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I will be vending across from glass cages. Will have lots of frogs and feeders. I have 3 exos that are 12x12x18. They are slightly used. Only one had some treefrogs. If anyone is interested, pm me and we can work out a price or trade.
Any isopods?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Things I have to sell:
-I have about 20 one week old SI tads that I can sell together for $75.
-I can also throw together a vine package with Bolivian Wandering Jew, Ficus Pumila, and Pellonia 'Waffle' for $20 if anyone wants that. I could also toss in some Christmas Moss and such.
-This isn't frog related, but I have tons of Endler Guppy fry that I can sell for $5 each. Less $ each if you buy more.
-3 bags of excelsior for $3 each, $7 for all 3 bags
-Freshly started spring cultures - Colombella or Podura (Blue) - on a really good mix... $5 each - 4 avail.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'd rather buy the 3 bags of excelsior separately. :D
Things I have to sell:
-I can also throw together a vine package with Bolivian Wandering Jew, Ficus Pumila, and Pellonia 'Waffle' for $20 if anyone wants that. I could also toss in some Christmas Moss and such.
-This isn't frog related, but I have tons of Endler Guppy fry that I can sell for $5 each. Less $ each if you buy more.
-3 bags of excelsior for $3 each, $10 for all 3 bags
-Freshly started spring cultures - Colombella or Podura (Blue) - on a really good mix... $5 each - 4 avail.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Things I have to sell:
-3 bags of excelsior for $3 each, $7 for all 3 bags

You selling the tads in smaller numbers or only as a single group?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You selling the tads in smaller numbers or only as a single group?
I could split it in half... 10 for $35. But other then that, I'd rather not make the group any smaller. I have older tads too (almost have back legs) - 3 for $35, 5 for $45, 10 for $80

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I'm taking over this entire thread but...

-Bag o' Bolivian Wandering Jew cuttings $10... about 10 cuttings!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there with a bunch of feeders including pinhead crickets, fruitflies (hydei and melanogaster), springtails (Tomocerus, Podura, Sinella and Folsomia), isopods (dwarf white and dwarf striped) and bean beetles. For larger herps I'll have crickets, hornworms, superworms, waxworms, phoenix worms, mealworms, nightcrawlers, butterworms and frozen rodents. See you all there!:D

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts