Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just at Home Depot and noticed there are a few different types of Great Stuff to choose from. One was labeled for just cracks and corners, while another was labeled from larger areas, around pipes and attic doors, etc.

Does it matter which one of these I use? I am just curious if one tends to expand more than the other, pros and cons to either?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.