Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been doing some research on this a found a lot of different info. I've seen that a lot of you guys on here use Repashy Calcium Plus. I currently use Rep-Cal Ultrafine Calcium with Vitamin D3 but I'm getting close to the end of the tub. Before getting a new bottle I wanted to do some research and see if there was anything better out there. After looking into most of the choices I think that the Repashy Calcium Plus is the way to go. I've also read about Repashy SuperPig and Repashy Vitamin A Plus. Would you guys recommend using all 3? Any and all input would be great.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
I use the first two. The Calcium Plus and the Superpig. The Calcium plus contains a good amount of vitamin A already. Repashy's Vitamin A Plus was designed for vitamin A deficient frogs. So you don't need the vitamin A plus unless your frogs are showing a vitamin A deficiency. Often, this shows up as poor or no fertility rates in your frogs eggs. i.e. constantly bad eggs.

Oh, the superpig is just a color enhancing supplement so you really don't have to use it. Remember, replace all your vitamin supplements every 6 months for the best results.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
If i remember correctly Cal+ has like 6% superpig in it; it was specifically designed to be a stand-alone supplement for dart frogs.

Also, from my understanding superpig only really affects reds/yellows/oranges.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts