Dendroboard banner

Wich frog for the 12x12x12

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah I think my choice in order are 1:Imitator 2:Ventrimaculatus 3:Auratus 4:leuc
So if I buy 1 then buy a second one later when I have more money will it be fine to put it in the 12x12x12 as a pair ?How long before should I setup the terrarium and How long before they arrive I should start my fruit fly culture ?

Would those be good setups if yes tell me witch one ?
1:

2:

3:

4:

·
Registered
112 Posts
None.

A pair of any of those in a 24" x 24" x 24" would be excellent. The 12" cubes are just too small to be of use, especially for the bigger frogs like leucs and auratus.

As for the rest, you can set up the terrarium as early as you like. This will give the viv time to cycle and be more able to handle the frogs when you put them in without having weird stuff happen. I would start now and wait at least a couple of weeks to add the frogs.
Fruit flies are also something to get going early. Try making a few cultures now to get the hang of them. If you have a crash when you have your frogs and don't know how to handle it, you've got a problem. It is good to practice before you make the jump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts