Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here know Brian Tesoro? He was a huge pdf guy and had an awesome website. The site no longer works and the email I had for him isn't working either. I'm really trying to contact him to find out if he is still keeping frogs. I'm sure some of you here have heard of him, anyone know how to contact him?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last I heard his work had really been taking a lot of time from him. I have no new way to contact him though, sorry.
j

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I heard that too. Isn't he in a medical field? He still has to have his website somewhere, that was an awesome site. He had tons of pics from behind the scenes at the Baltimore Aquarium. Somebody's got to know how to reach him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is a nurse. I'll go to the aquarium and take pictures if that's what you really wanted...
j

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I'm going in a couple weeks, thanks. I just wanted to get in touch with him and find out what he's up to, if he's still keeping frogs, etc. No one knows how to get ahold of him anymore. It's kinda weird.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian Tesaro

Yep, I agree his website was tops of it's time.. updated often and I used to visit every few days and would find something new or different.. I do know that the Internet provider he had went defunct (I forget the name, my Brother who lived in VA had the same provider, then the govt ordered it back on line only to have it go off and stay off for good, not sure if this is the right story but I think that's how it went..) I too miss ya Brian!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brian had an awesome walkthrough from the frog rooms behind the exhibits. I really wish someone could get ahold of him. Hell, I'd host his webpages just to get them back up.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He actually emailed the IAD group email list today, I think it was his normal account. He does live, though he says he's still very absorbed in his work.
j

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have to get ahold of him and get him here, just to at least get a contact number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts