Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Luke
Are there any recomendations as to what plants i should get...? I know its mainly what frogs i plan to keep and how i am seeting up my tank.

Also i too live in Long Island NY, Is there any places that you recomend i go check out? Thanks again
Joseph

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You're right, it definitely does depend on the frogs and tank setup. But mainly a few broms, moss, and a creeper plant like pothos or creeping fig works well.

Where do you live Joseph?

Luke

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Here is a couple of pictures of what I got from Peace of the Tropics! Notice I had to take 2 pictures to get everything to fit. 24 Bromeliads and 30 potts of plants for $100...this is an unbelievable deal! Plus, ken is a really nice guy and very responsive to your needs. I also picked up a 50# bag of hydroton for only $28.

lacrosseboss18 said:
Where does everyone get their plants from?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Great neck. I actually go to college now in New Jersey but i come home to work on the weekends. Im a vet tech at Garden City Park Animal Hospital in New Hyde Park. I go to Fairleigh dickinson Univeristy in Teaneck, NJ

Wow Dmartin72 that is an amazing group of plants. What size tank are you going to put all those plants in. I think i might def be ordering some plants from peace of the tropics

Thanks
Joseph

1 - 10 of 10 Posts