Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My appologies If there is such a thread that already exist.

I have seen quite a few on here with large variety and color and not just broms either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Tropicalplantz.com has some nice plants.
I would second this. While Jason doesn't have as large of a selection as Tropiflora, his plants offer more color than theirs. Plus I've ordered from Tropiflora while relying on their size description of broms, and received plants that literally grew to be twice the size.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I like their packages, but they dont say how many broms come in their neo package. The pic has 4 different broms so IDK......
The picture is for a reference. The price is per bromeliad. It states that in the description section once you click on that but I might go ahead and change those pictures. It has been confusing to a lot of people.
Jason

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have ordered from joshsfrogs for plants but right now selection is not as good (im guessing the time of the year)

I have checked out tropiflora and neherp and I like both of those sites I will check out tropical plantz. Im looking for some plant suggestions as well I did score a pretty brom from lowes this morning

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
don't use broms from stores like lowes or home depot, they get outrageously huge, and i dont think they're as cool as some of the ones offered on vivarium-specific sites.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I got a very similar brom from HD about 5 years back. It stayed about the same size and pupped quite a few times. I gave it to another DBer and last I heard it is still going strong and pretty much the same size. Is it the most viv-suitable brom...probably not, but it will work. I included a pic of the brom...ignore the horrible viv, it was one of my first.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
don't use broms from stores like lowes or home depot, they get outrageously huge, and i dont think they're as cool as some of the ones offered on vivarium-specific sites.
This isn't always the case. I found several nice Neo's at Home Depot. You just need to educate yourself on the type of brom you're getting. Just be sure to follow a disinfection protocol for ANY plants you get ANYWHERE.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.