• Other Websites

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I voted for members of the forum....But they are also breeders with websites....

·
Registered
379 Posts
I've acquired my frogs from members here on the board and shows, but the majority of my collection has come from other hobbyists.

-Chris

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I voted members, since that's what I'd prefer, but I've also bought from a local show and sponsors (in person, not online). I doubt most people have gotten all of their frogs just from one of the choices in the poll, though.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I can't see the poll since I'm on my phone, but I get my frogs just about anywhere lol. Someones from local members, sometimes from non local members, sometimes from sponsors.

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Again...Im asking for majority of the time where do you get your frogs from

I personally have bought my frogs at local shows and meets, online, members on here, and a pet store. All im asking is if 7 times out of 10 where do you get your frogs

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
I think you are missing an important one here making it tough for me to decide. Just plain "Breeder". That could include members of the board, local breeders, hobbyists either local or otherwise that produces maybe just a few a year. Basically, I like to get my frogs straight from a breeder.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think you are missing an important one here making it tough for me to decide. Just plain "Breeder". That could include members of the board, local breeders, hobbyists either local or otherwise that produces maybe just a few a year. Basically, I like to get my frogs straight from a breeder.
Yea, but "Breeder" is to general or broad". Members of the forum that bred frogs are "breeders" same as sponsors are"breeders". I think he's looking for specifics. As an example, I would say I would pick the sponsor option since I have bought frogs twice from a sponser,once from a board member and once from a local guy. All "breeders".

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I have built my collection primarily by trading with other breeders, so I didn't vote in the poll.

Richard.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have built my collection primarily by trading with other breeders, so I didn't vote in the poll.

Richard.
Richard, we have built our collection the same way. Though after recently being royally screwed by a DB sponsor from your state I'm not shipping first anymore. Robert

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Same here. OCCASIONALLY at a Dendrobatid-focused show, but still with folks I have already built a relationship with so I know how they work with frogs, manage their collections, know about the frogs' histories, etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts