Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where you can get terrariums with sliding glass doors here in the states? I know glasscages.com sells them but does anyone know of any place else, or even better a website that teaches you how to make your own. I have some ideas of my own but i dont know what i should use for a door track that doesnt leave a large gap that flies and frogs could escape through. Thanks a lot...

-Bryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We buisness partner Justin Watkins, is working on a sliding tank design.
We just need to finish siliconing the glass in. If everything works out like we plan, I hope to add a DIY page to the site.

There used to be a page that showed how to do this, but don't it doesn't work anymore. I saved the webpage to my hard drive so I could look at it later, so I still have the info. If you want, email me, and I can send it to you.

Ok after checking to make sure, I had the page saved, I tracked down his new link. Here it is http://www.bugweb.dk/terrarium.htm
(Kyle-you may want to update the link page on dendroboard)

Hope this helps,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reflex21089 said:
I have some ideas of my own but i dont know what i should use for a door track that doesnt leave a large gap that flies and frogs could escape through.
Sorry didn't answer this question.
There are a few ways to solve this: place the two peices of glass in the same track, or cover the edge of the glass with something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts