Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wonderibg where I can get the pink and yellow foam that ppl use to make fake wood and rocks with. I've looked before and all I found was regular foam at hobby lobby. Where might I find this pink and yellow foam?

·
Registered
219 Posts
thats strange.... there has not been a home improvement store that I've been to yet that doesn't carry great stuff foam are any type of spray foam!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah im not talking about great stuff. I talkin about the foam that's already hard and if its the sheet panel stuff do ppl just rip off the reflector part that's on them then.

·
Banned
4,938 Posts
Yeah im not talking about great stuff. I talkin about the foam that's already hard and if its the sheet panel stuff do ppl just rip off the reflector part that's on them then.
I haven't seen the panels with the reflective covering for sometime, and not sure if they still make such a product. But you should be able to find panels, without it, very easily

·
Registered
125 Posts
I haven't seen the panels with the reflective covering for sometime, and not sure if they still make such a product. But you should be able to find panels, without it, very easily
Home depot and lowe's both definitely sell the panels with plastic sheets or whatever covering both sides. All the ones I've been to have sold that. I haven't looked for it to not have that though, haven't had a need before (haven't used it in a terrarium yet though)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts