Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
I stil can't find anywhere to purchase this stuff. Anyone have any luck?
E-mail or call the company. That will put you into contact with a sales rep either more local to you or one from who you can get it shipped. There may be a minimal amount that you will have to purchase.

Ed

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ed that's my worry. I'll most likely have to purchase a much larger order than I need. That was going to be my last resort. I thought maybe a viv supplier mite carry smaller quantities of it

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
Ed that's my worry. I'll most likely have to purchase a much larger order than I need. That was going to be my last resort. I thought maybe a viv supplier mite carry smaller quantities of it
Check and see... Sometimes you can get a sample size for you to try.

And I know all about the minimal purchase amounts.. I just spent more than $600 for solacryl when at this moment all I need is a 24 by 24 inch piece....

Ed

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I think I'll give it a shot. I'll let you all know how I make out with getting my hands on some.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Check and see... Sometimes you can get a sample size for you to try.

And I know all about the minimal purchase amounts.. I just spent more than $600 for solacryl when at this moment all I need is a 24 by 24 inch piece....

Ed
Shoot me a PM if you're trying to get rid of some :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
They sell it all in two gallon kits. Call them directly, I order from them all the time....

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scott have you ever used the armorstone product? If so how do you like it and what kind of quantities will they ship out? I not what size quantities and what products have you used of theirs?

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
This is slightly off topic--but Ed has mentioned solacryl...so I would like to get more information about that...should a new thread be started, or should I PM him directly??? Thanks...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is slightly off topic--but Ed has mentioned solacryl...so I would like to get more information about that...should a new thread be started, or should I PM him directly??? Thanks...
Keep it on this thread please. I'm interested as well

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I spoke with David at polygem and they don't have samples per say but they sell a 2 quart package of both the armorstone and another product that Is more like a sculpting clay than a covering. They go for about 70$ the 2 gallon kits for about 130$. I'll post it up when I receive more info on it later. He's also sending the MDSA sheet with it for both the products. So all you can check that out later as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts