Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty self explanitory, but i thought id ask where people go?

got my ghost orchid from Oak Hill Gardens great people
local i have a shop called cactus and tropics they have a decent selection
ill admit i picked up an aroid from Welcome to Black Jungle Terrarium Supply - The Natural Choice!
but the question is, where are people getting their good stuff from?
i have hear GREAT things about these guys and might give them a try
http://www.ecuagenera.com/epages/whitelabel4.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ecuagenera

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
sponsors can give you great deals on some amazing plants. Members often post harder to find plants here in the classifieds. I use e-bay, Andys orchids, and michaels as well. So many places, so many different plants.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ecuagenera.com- I ordered from them in the past. Love it, they offered a lot of plant you cant find nowhere else.

glasshouseworks.com-order in the past. a very intensive list, plant don't come in the best condition though.

tropiflora.com-ordered in the past. A very good selection of healthy plants, kind of expensive.

manuran- Here on Dendroboard, I love this guy, rare plants, nicely priced, the best, what else can I say.

joshh- Here on Dendroboard, never ordered, has a lot rare plants, nicely priced, good information on his website.

Trading with other members- love it, a good way of meeting other members.

collecting the wild- I'm lucky enough to live here in Orlando. A lot of micro flora grow here. I have to treat before adding to my collection.

I hope this list help you out.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah im from utah, and yes i know its ambiguous, but thats the point, as stated by charlesbrooks now there are tons of options. i just thought it a good way to have a bunch of resources in one thread since i ran through about 50 threads looking at just specific species and was trying to see how everyone was picking up their plants.

and by the way thanks to all for a few new links to spend countless hours on hahaah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts