Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a local show in the near future... Somewhere in Colorado, Nebraska, or Wyoming. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Ahh Ha Ha! Nice timing! It's tomorrow. I know that Mike from SnM Reptiles will be there. He may have the Luecs you are looking for. They are listed as available on his web site. He may also have some Nominant, or green Imitators, Sens line, ready to go. Here is a link to the show. Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo Home I've got a pm in to him but I guess he's a busy boy tonight, getting ready for the show. It will be mostly snakes and lizards, but Mike always brings his frogs and he is listed as a vendor.
I'm PMing you.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Ahh Ha Ha! Nice timing! It's tomorrow. I know that Mike from SnM Reptiles will be there. He may have the Luecs you are looking for. They are listed as available on his web site. He may also have some Nominant, or green Imitators, Sens line, ready to go. Here is a link to the show. Rocky Mountain Reptile Expo Home I've got a pm in to him but I guess he's a busy boy tonight, getting ready for the show. It will be mostly snakes and lizards, but Mike always brings his frogs and he is listed as a vendor.
I'm PMing you.
SCRATCH THAT! I just talked to Mike and he can't make it. Unless Wendy with FrogsWithAltitude shows up, and she's not listed, There probably will NOT be any frogs there.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts