Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing September 17and also October 29. Does anyone know when the 2011 Sacramento reptile show will be?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Upscale Reptiles is the company that always organizes the event. I would trust their dates on their website over the other site.

Ill be buying my first frogs there! Been creepin the forum for months and am in the process of building my first pdf viv (i have one that houses gargoyle geckos).

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are right. I just emailed them and they responded quickly. It's the October date. They hhave been trying to get the other site to take that wrong event down.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey guys, just wondering how big is this show compared to others? Its a bit of a drive for me. Just want to make sure its worth it.

Also does anyone happen to pay attention to whether exo terra terrariums are up for sale at these shows? Looking for a 24x18x36 for a good price. =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also does anyone happen to pay attention to whether exo terra terrariums are up for sale at these shows? Looking for a 24x18x36 for a good price. =)
I'm in the Bay Area, and I have a used 24x18x24 Exo Terra and stand that will be available soon-ish.... Not quite the size you seem to want, but thought I'd mention it in case you're interested.

·
Registered
44 Posts
there is a place in auburn that can get those exoterra tanks called auburn reptile company it is a drive to get there but they got nice stuff google them give them a call and see if they have the size you want. Also the show is moved to last oct all shows this year were pushed back a month for some reasons and san mateo was cancled

1 - 11 of 11 Posts