Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve always been super aware of my frogs skin. Currently I have my 2 frogs in the same tank so this is where my worry comes in. I went away for 3 days (They had multiple water dishes and were fed ahead of time) and I came home to my one frog with a bright mark on his head, which he’s never had a perfect dot like that before. So automatically my worry was is it bacterial. But I decided to leave it be for 2 days and the first night after there was nothing I could see on his skin! But today the second day.. it seems to still be there just more faint? So I’m not sure where to go from here. Should I consider putting the one frog in quarantine? Hes eating fine, great activity levels, absolutely no clear signs of illness other than this dot that just seems to be lingering. Plus I dont want to cause any extra stress if I dont need to. Any advice would be appreciated. I just dont know what to take from this

(first pic is the day I came home and second was taken tonight when it sort of showed up again but more faint)
Frog True frog Poison dart frog Trunk Amphibian
True frog Frog Toad Terrestrial plant Tree frog

1 - 1 of 1 Posts