Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We get a bonus once in a while at my job, so I have $500 of extra money, so I could pay a bill or something, but that's just boring.

My plan is:
1. Buy a Mist King (prob. the Ultimate)
2. Look at getting some Costa Rican Green and Black D. auratus
3. Start another terrarium, probably a 24x18x18

So what would YOU do with an extra $500?

Steve

·
Registered
210 Posts
Seems like you could at least get two of your three if not all three. I vote on all three.

Reactions: Mer_

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would....

1.)Definately go for the Mist King.

2.) Hold off on the frogs til the next show.

3.) Search craigslist like a madman and build the biggest, baddest viv I could.

I would have the viv all done, planted, seeded, and waiting for the new occupants by the time the next show date.

Anyways....that's what I would do with $500.

·
Registered
261 Posts
These days there's no such thing as extra money. Lol! But there is when it comes to our hobbies(frogs) . Ii would build a new terr. And purchase a pair of my fav tinc.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
ehhh screw that bills will always be there for you... now you ask me what i would do with$180K ... yeah all bills and house done!

but 500...

i dont know... if it HAD to be frogs, i would craigslist a tank that will be good for display. (only need the starter mist king... i have 8 heads on one and it ROCKS!) theres lets say $140, then all the build stuff another $100+ ....then plants, well now im broke cause that usually cost me $200+ everytime i think about plants.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i'd buy more plants...$500 is easy to spend when you know what you're looking for :D
I agree, I just spent $360 on bucephalandras and if I had an extra $500 I would probably get more, I'm starting a Borneo biotope terrarium that will showcase these little gems, so maybe I would use it on the terrarium, exo terras are pricy...

Len

·
Registered
121 Posts
$199.00 on a new viv, $300.00 on a pair of adult ready to breed Darts and a $1.00 quick pic lotto ticket. (and if you get a clutch soon after, than you could sell the froglets to buy your mist king system) :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
hmm 500$ im all about being free of debt, so I would pay my bills off cause then once im out of debt and have money it dont bother me to spend it lol.

If saying im free of debt. I would buy a new tank maybe a 55 or 75 build a nice viv and get a group of mint terriblis!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts