Dendroboard banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just use distilled water. It's cheap, I don't use a ton, and I don't have to worry about if the waters bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a well connected to a moving spring under my property. The water comes up clear and clean and is some of the best water I've ever had. Would it be ok to use or should I still go ahead and buy water?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a well connected to a moving spring under my property. The water comes up clear and clean and is some of the best water I've ever had. Would it be ok to use or should I still go ahead and buy water?
If you are using a misting system, 100% you will want to use distilled or RO. I would suggest it in any case. Just because water looks clear and clean doesn't mean it isn't hard, or have other nasties in it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you are using a misting system, 100% you will want to use distilled or RO. I would suggest it in any case. Just because water looks clear and clean doesn't mean it isn't hard, or have other nasties in it.
No misting system, want to learn to mist manually first so I figure out the right amount of misting I need before I try to setup an auto system. Thanks for your thoughts!

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
I would recommend only RO for misting. Water spots/glass etching with tap is bad news, and when odd problems arise with frog or plant health, having used RO water eliminates one important variable in troubleshooting.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts