Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what size compact flourecent you guys would recomend for a 30 gallon viv. thanks a lot.

-Bryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks you two...thats what i planned on using. Im going to be making the tank into my head borad for my bed it should look pretty cool when its done...ill post some pics when i get it all done (most likely after christmas) thanks again!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you really want to go nutzo, get a 96W Quad from hellolights.com with a 6500K bulb. Get the clippers out though, cause it will produce some heavy duty growing!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so im thinkin about getting the 96 W quad. except i dont know what im going to need for it...i know i need to buy the buld the reflector and the end cap thing...what else. and when you said a 6500 K buld did you mean another bulb or just that 96w wich is a 6700 K? thanks a lot.

Bryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright never mind i found the kit...problem is i dont have $111 to spend on light so i think im going to go with a 55W 10000k from ahsupply.com thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
487 Posts
How long is the 30. 55W is 24 inches across i think. If you dont think the bulb will cover enough space, id get 2x36W Compacts from AH.

M.N

1 - 8 of 8 Posts