Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I have nicely plantes 29t. I feel it has matured and is ready for some new residents. It is very well seeded with springtails. I am up in the air about what to put in the tank. I was think about terribilis or aurutus. Anyone have any ideas? I will post pictures as soon aa I get home. Thanks

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Really it's just what you like the best. That size tank is pretty good for a pair of anything really. Some you could even put a small group.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I should have been more clear. What would this tank be able to handle or what PDF would handle this tank well? Thanks again. I am open to suggestion, I got the itch(again) and Frogday is next week. This tank has been setup for about two months now. Typical tanks temps are 76-81 and relative humidity is 95-99%.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is really suitable for this place. That size tank is pretty good for a pair of anything really. Some you could even put a small group.

·
Registered
725 Posts
looks good but you need more leaf litter. it benefits springtail and other microfauna production and gives your frogs more places to hide. If you go with auratus and actually want to see them once in a while, you will need a good amount of leaf litter.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I agree, auratus or leucs. Personally, I went with leucs for my first frogs but a small group of both would be fun to observe, relatively easy to keep, and rather tolerant of beginner mistakes. Nice tank and great moss growth!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts