Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dusted wingless/flightless fruitflies are the main food source. It's usually a good idea to get some practice culturing them before you get your frogs so there aren't any food supply issues. It's also a good idea to get any microfauna (springtails and isopods) you want established in your viv ahead of time. They are good at cleaning up waste and double as a supplemental food source. From my research asking how often to feed will get you a lot of different answers... anywhere from everyday to once or twice a week. Some factors are whether you have microfauna established for them to eat or not and how old they are. There are a lot of fat little froggies in the hobby from what I hear though! I would recommend doing a search on nutrition and supplements and you can find a lot of useful information. Actually the search feature in general is very helpful.

About the temperature, I too am wondering about your light set-up. I lowered the temperature in my cobalt tank from about 80 to 75ish by raising the light up two inches or so.

I'm going to be getting my next frogs in the nearish future and have been strongly thinking about Leucs as well. They seem like a great choice!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.