Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came across this picture on line and just cant figure out what I might be looking at here. bright orange and blue.....someone have an idea?

Attachments

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I couldnt save pic to my computer as I am sure theres other ways to get the link on here but I am just lazy.....but this frog is actually a very bright orange and blue. almost looks like a granny. as it shows it was taken in costa rica. although I do know someone who one of his bj pairs threw out a 90% orange froglet....which sadly at a year old escaped and dried out on him. but it was just an awesome frog and truly unique. but this one has granny pattern but I cant really see any granulation

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
When looking at that link, I think I can see some granulation on the lower back in the original picture you posted, though it doesn't seem very well defined. It said the photo was taken in Sarapiqui, Heredia, CR in 2009. In the photograph before it, there is a similar looking frog but it's skin looks smoother with fine black dots on the back to me.
Cool looking frog.
Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Yeah I think that's one of the CR BJ's with the colors enhanced by the flash or an editing program. Some of mine are patterned like that but not bright pink and electric blue :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts