Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
That sucsk, If it were me i would get some glass and build a euro front and top....an option and would have a nicer look I think.

Vinny

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
If you had to you could cut a new bottom piece and turn it back into the EXO but if I had the chance, I would bust out the front of all my tanks and add sliding fronts or single removable panes.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got three of these from craigs list, they were dirty, old and in terrible shape. So I was trying to remove everything to reseal everything back up. I did one with no issues, tried taking apart my other one, and pulled too hard without scraping everything fully. And BAM. Exploded all over the place. Just glad I didn't cut myself. Already got a new section cut out. I'll be replacing it after hamburg.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Ouch! Glad you're OK. At least they're mostly big pieces. Easier to clean up. I once tried cutting a piece of glass that turned out to be tempered. It ended in a shower of little glass pieces flying everywhere.

Definately looks like a good starting point for something new. Keep us posted as to what you end up doing with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts