Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to get into thumbnails (imitators) but there is one thing...I don't want to be overwhelmed with eggs/tads/froglets. Is this anything to be concerned about? Thank you

·
Registered
720 Posts
You call that a problem? I imagine if your frogs decided to keep making and raising babies, there would be a person on two here that would be willing to take them off your hands.

G

·
0 Posts
Hmm, what to do with a bunch of $80 frog babies. Hell just send me the tads. I'll pay shipping and take them off your hands :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Maybe you are getting ahead of yourself here. I would first be thinking about properly caring for them. Pairs are not that easy to obtain- sometimes it can take a few trades before you get a male this or a female that. Just focus on the care and when the time comes for froglets- trade with some friends.

Justin

G

·
0 Posts
jsut let imitators raise the tads themselves. You will get maybe a handful a year if you are lucky.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
andersonii85,

I agree with you 100% that proper care should come first, i just had been wondering about this topic, so i asked. It never hurts to ask. I don't even have the frogs yet so it's sort of a "what if" question at this point. Thanks for the replys everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts