Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'd like to meet more people and have a fun time...

for frogs, I'm sure I'll have to have an agenda. I'll keep my eyes open for oddities I want....but I would like some CB cayo nancy pumilio. Some sort of tree frog as well. Hopefully I'll have a huge batch of azureus to bring to trade for plants and random stuff.

If anyone meets me they might get to see the first prototype of an art piece I've been working on...just a line of statues of rare frogs. Cast in solid resin with diorama base, plaque, and custom detailed paint job. They'll be over sized for display and hopefully people will appreciate the hand made quality. Been sculpting the first one for a while. Atelopus Zeteki is up first. Then a dart frog next...

D

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'll be looking real hard at the Ranitomeya available. Hopefully I can do some trades. I've got some Azureus, a Cobalt, Campanas, and hopefully a few Varaderos that I am looking to move by or at frogday. Sell/or trade for supplies and maybe some frogs. I'll probably post an Ad with them all soon. I am just extremely amped for this event!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts