Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys know of any places in NJ (mainly northern NJ) that sells epiphytic bromeliads?im getting sick of wating untill the next reptile show to get them, i would order online but i like to see the plant to make sure it is the right size and shape,the only bromeliads the stores around here sell are the terrestrial ones, does anyone elts have truble finding them?
please help
thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
I forgot to answer your question :D You could check your Lowes or Home Depot if you haven't already. They do sell broms but the plants tend to get big.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i live in Randolph(morris county) and the only ones i have seen in home depot are the big terrestrial ones

·
Registered
986 Posts
If you e-mail Peace of the Tropics or Custom Ecos, they are more than happy with helping you find something in a size, shape, and color you are looking for. Check their websites. I have really enjoyed the plants from Custom Ecos, and everyone has good things to say about Peace of the Tropics. I've talked to Ken a few times, and can vouch that he is a good guy and answers e-mail quickly.

You really can't get a better selection than from those two guys.

G

·
I have had great luck with cloud jungle. You've probably seen Harry's banners on this site since he is a sponsor. I live in Maryland and have had no problems with shipping or anything. He is a great guy and will even help you out with design and species selection. Good luck.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Tropiflora
Get the ten pack. i thinks it 65 dollars plus maybe 10 for shipping. Not sure of exact price never used them, but tropiflora is next on my list to try.
Jace

G

·
bromeliads

I am running a special right now on bromeliads. And I would be more than happy to help anyone with sizes and any other questions. See my ad in the classifieds for pricing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts