Dendroboard banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Keep your eye out for Randy Sihler. He is usually at all the Havre de Grace shows and has a nice selection of beginner dart frogs and wide assortment of feeders.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Fiance is originally from Havre De Grace, all her family is still in rising sun or port deposit.. hmmm... wish we could make the trip. Otherwise I will get up with some of you guys when we do make the family trip up to visit from KY.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Actually this show is in Harford Co. ,Md. which is more like Northeastern area of Maryland. Randy will have top notch quality frogs/feeders for sure.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ill be looking for some imis at this show, anyone who is vending / going to be there want to sell me a few?
I posted 2 imis and 3 tarapota for sale yesterday if interested. i thought it was 2 females but i herd calling in the tank and i am almost positive they are male and female possible pair... i need to watch them over the next few days to verify

check it out... also have others stuff for sale. i could meet at the show or might have a friend take them up for me...

also have Isopods if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I posted 2 imis and 3 tarapota for sale yesterday if interested. i thought it was 2 females but i herd calling in the tank and i am almost positive they are male and female possible pair... i need to watch them over the next few days to verify

check it out... also have others stuff for sale. i could meet at the show or might have a friend take them up for me...

also have Isopods if anyone needs them.
Meeting at the show works for me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts