Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Patrick from Sauiran Enterprise and ive ordered 2 d. auratus 'blue'! They will be shipped out tomarrow and i should be getting them on wednesday. Ill deffinatly get some pics for everyone to enjoy :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Congrats to you and good luck with your new charges. I assume you have FFs and the tank going already.
Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well yes and no...ive bought the ff starter kit from patrick so it will be arriving with my order (with the order it comes with two cultures so im ok if one fails). the tank is up and running for about 3 months now i believe. Heres a pic...it looks ok in the pic but i think it deffinatly looks better when i look at it in person (most likely true with all vivs)....

heres a pic of the whole thing...ive hadded some sheet moss to the back ground after this pic so the areas where i added the black in paint are now covered with moss....

heres a birds eye veiw so the cloudy glass inst in the way...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment and the info. I was planning on setting up one more when i get them. I was told on here by a person who was told by a wise man....do not feed from a culture until youve made another.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts