Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My green and white auratus had a robust breeding season, and I ended up with a considerable increase in population. I'm still torn over whether I want to part with any of the froglets, or build another tank for them.

As for the williamsi eggs, three have hatched, and they appear to be doing well so far.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to play around with the new format today and see if it will more easily allow me to link photos into my blog entries. These are some of my green and white froglets. I have only able to photograph the ones I raised in jars so far, since the parents were too quick to get some of the tadpoles into their corner pond, and ended up emerging in the tank. I've caught and transferred all but two of those, but didn't photograph them at the time. I'm pretty sure I have two pairs in the tank. I'm super happy with the variety in markings and colors they're producing. I ordinarily pull eggs, but I couldn't resist letting these guys make more gorgeous frogs. The changes they make over time are just fascinating to watch. They are possibly my favorite frogs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts