Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem.......when I got back from NWFF (it was good to see old friends and old frogs again, as well as meet new friends) I came home to a house full of wax worm moths.... One of the larvae (?) must have poked a hole in the covering of the container... My wife said she did notice some last night but tonight they are EVERYWHERE. If anyone knows of any techniques to try to rid my house of them......I have
cathedral ceilings so I just can't take my fly swatter and smack them all.................

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, cathedral ceilings, loads of moths, sounds like you need a sugar glider. :wink:

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
My waxworm cultures have really taken off lately, I have way more than I can use right now, even if I fed them to every animal, every day(don't worry I know it's not a good idea.) Anyways, I was wondering how long you can keep them in the fridge.
I really like these as a food source, if you're patient, you can even pick out some small enough for imitators, and everything I've ever fed them to goes nuts for them...wonder what they taste like... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts