Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Ive always admired the little guys since getting into the whole reptile world, I already have a leopard gecko and corn so got a good awareness of certain needs etc though with ampibians im aware they can be very different particularly humidity

What Id like to know is I currently have an exo terra medium tall, something like 24x18x24 and thats roughly 44 gallons I believe

First question, as I know ill be here plenty more ^^ but mostly I would like a group of dart frogs for the long term, and how many would you recommend as adults in that size of a viv

What I hve been looking at are leucs, azeures were my first choice but with territory and the way the grouping works im growing off that idea, I know its possible but id rather no problems and get darts that dont mind being in a group

So a group of leucs, how many would you say would be possible for them to be happy?

thanks for taking your time to even read it! I tend to do alot of research before even thinking of getting anything sorted

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah thank you, also was wondering whether they climbed much as I will be making my own custom viv interior with live plants etc, been stalking these forum for a good month now so always learning

would you say at 4 they are comfortable and what kind of ratio have you got in females or males? or maybe you havent them sexed/too young

thanks for the reply! all helping me make my decision, cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys all very useful and now that I know they can and like to climb Ill definitely be planning my viv around this somewhat to maximise its use then

thanks again! no doubt hear more from me soon :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts