Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new to the forum but not to darts. I posted 3 threads in the wanted section last night and it looks like all 3 have have been deleted for some reason. Why? Each thread had about 40 views as of a couple hours ago.

·
Administrator
8,690 Posts
Yes. I actually included a message with those deletes. Apparently they haven't made it to you yet.

The Forum has just undergone an Update, and all the prior "rules" appear to have been wiped out.

Among those rules. New Profiles do not have access to Classifieds. Please read the Group Rules. The ones you agreed to when you joined this Forum. You have to "earn" access to Classifieds here. It's a matter of number of posts and time. We're hoping to get those rules reinstated by the development team. We'll see how that goes. In the interim, please read the Group Rules.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I actually included a message with those deletes. Apparently they haven't made it to you yet.

The Forum has just undergone an Update, and all the prior "rules" appear to have been wiped out.

Among those rules. New Profiles do not have access to Classifieds. Please read the Group Rules. The ones you agreed to when you joined this Forum. You have to "earn" access to Classifieds here. It's a matter of number of posts and time. We're hoping to get those rules reinstated by the development team. We'll see how that goes. In the interim, please read the Group Rules.

Thank you.
So I need to be member for a month and make 10 “content” posts before I can use the classified section? I’m not a vendor, I’m a buyer, looking to buy frogs. Are those the stipulations even when a person is just looking to buy? And also where can I find the group rules you mentioned?

·
Administrator
8,690 Posts
Yes. Buyers can scam people as easily as sellers. This rule is applied to Classifieds as a whole. Thank you for understanding.

And if I could find the frickin' rules (the aforementioned reformat of the website ... ), I would have linked them. Sorry. But I do know they are shared with you before you "sign" to join the forum.

I'll discuss with our VS Contact about where there Forum FAQs disappeared to and the Forum Rules. It's bit a real pain in the butt. Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. Buyers can scam people as easily as sellers. This rule is applied to Classifieds as a whole. Thank you for understanding.

And if I could find the frickin' rules (the aforementioned reformat of the website ... ), I would have linked them. Sorry. But I do know they are shared with you before you "sign" to join the forum.

I'll discuss with our VS Contact about where there Forum FAQs disappeared to and the Forum Rules. It's bit a real pain in the butt. Thank you for understanding.
I’ll follow the rules, hopefully they are found soon lol. Curious how a buyer can scam a seller though. I don’t remember them coming up when I hit sign, it was late though so could have been.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts