Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D so i figured i'd check film cans of the lamasi and in the standard tank that i just introduced a female to i FINIALLYYYYYY found some eggs... the film can had a lot of nasty drowned flies to the eggs were bad but hey they are breeding!!! i put fresh water in all the film cans and am now anxiously waiting. I boosted up the misting, and raised their lights quite a bit to cool their tanks down. I also added some big broms for coverage and i'm thinking' they are feelin' a bit randy' from it lol. Anyways i'll keep ya guys updated... i'm more than excited bout it thats for sure lol :D

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
:D so i figured i'd check film cans of the lamasi and in the standard tank that i just introduced a female to i FINIALLYYYYYY found some eggs... the film can had a lot of nasty drowned flies to the eggs were bad but hey they are breeding!!! i put fresh water in all the film cans and am now anxiously waiting. I boosted up the misting, and raised their lights quite a bit to cool their tanks down. I also added some big broms for coverage and i'm thinking' they are feelin' a bit randy' from it lol. Anyways i'll keep ya guys updated... i'm more than excited bout it thats for sure lol :D
Bout time...lol

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol no jokes there...... Its been a struggle for me thats for sure... my original pair is still laying me egg jelly. Its some b.s. lol.... anyways these eggs looked like they were starting to form till they molded over from the fly water or something. Anyways i'm anxious to get some good ones' :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.